Write about something that you believed as a child

 As a child I believed in the Christian God, the all mighty and all seeing being. My mother never cared for fairy-tales so I never grew up with Santa Clause, the Tooth fairy, the Easter bunny, or anything else. I was raised religiously so all  those tales to me meant nothing since I already knew they were fake and that adults handled all those preparations. Know a days I don't go often but during my childhood we mostly went five times a week. Constant exposure and reputation made me believe in a lot of what was said, probably wasn't the best idea to read the last chapter of the bible, it talked a lot of damnation and how it would happen. So the idea to me of being left behind when that day came I would consistently pray, attend church classes, at some point I had joined the choir group. Not all things written in the bible were terrifying to a child, some were good lessons.

Comments