Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

​I was never the best at writing so I did struggle when we were doing one in class. The area I struggle most when writing is the evidence. Finding something that would fit or writing about something in specific details. I don’t know how to go into details about scenarios that fit but aren’t strong enough to connect with the audience. My mind goes blank and I forget that it’s not just my experience I can rely on. That reliable sources, no matter how upsetting it is that social media doesn’t count given that’s how most find things out, commonly used like the news or past incidents with similar outcomes to what I’m looking for.


In class I believe we had just taken some notes that day, what was allowed to be used in the writing such as matter of speech and credible sources.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Write about a fear you have overcome.