Write about a fear you have overcome.

​I unfortunately have a bad habit of catastrophizing. I can’t bring myself to do anything without thinking of how things can go wrong. Fear for my safety and discomfort like trying to push against some invisible barrier but flashes of terrifying incidents that are so rare because there are precautions. To help overcome this I try to be impulsive with decision, the more terrified I become and want to back out. While I do attempt to push myself out of my comfort zone, I don’t think I’m ready to approach it without company to ease my worries a bit.


I would say today’s class was uneventful, picture day and lunch during this class period probably threw off the day’s plan, so we really didn’t do much aside from being given the time to work on our blogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

Write about something you’ve always been curious about.