As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?
As I grow up and face new experiences when I enter into society as an adult, an issue I believe I would have to stand up for most often would be feminism. Throughout history women have faced many difficulties to get the rights they have now but it doesn't mean the issue was resolved. There are still debates about this because of previous generations that are still in that mindset or ignorant people from our generation that act like the suffocation and struggle that women in the past made to get those rights, acting arrogant because they can't accept the difficulty of adulthood. Everything is an argument, even human rights these days can easily be dismissed by other people, sometimes people do it unconsciously when making decisions, what careers, what path isn't going to judge women for their gender.
Comments
Post a Comment