Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

 I suppose one thing that makes me different from others is that I tend to have a variety of interests. I can never quite put my interests in a specific categories without being incredibly vague about them. I always give everything a chance because I know all I need is a small captivating line to get me hooked. I am captivated by the love and confidence people put into their works because hearing or reading I can notice all the thoughts put into it that I can't help but fall in love with it. I can never say I don't like something because there are always exceptions. I may like one thing but not the rest so I base my interests on those specific works rather than their creators. Always have me wonder what else I can be, that makes me and not someone other want of me, how captivating and diverse our world is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Write about a fear you have overcome.