Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

 I suppose one thing that makes me different from others is that I tend to have a variety of interests. I can never quite put my interests in a specific categories without being incredibly vague about them. I always give everything a chance because I know all I need is a small captivating line to get me hooked. I am captivated by the love and confidence people put into their works because hearing or reading I can notice all the thoughts put into it that I can't help but fall in love with it. I can never say I don't like something because there are always exceptions. I may like one thing but not the rest so I base my interests on those specific works rather than their creators. Always have me wonder what else I can be, that makes me and not someone other want of me, how captivating and diverse our world is.

Comments