How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?
I've lived in Atlanta my whole life and at times it seems like it didn't change my anything but at the same like it affected everything. I was born and raised here so I know how small things always come up in conversations in every group because even separated by groups of ethnicity or race we're all still connected in some way. Atlanta's community is so diverse in it's own unique way, how one can rally and support each other even with so many differences. Atlanta's history was made from diversity, the ability to balance so many differences together. For anyone that may be unfamiliar with our community I would hope I could present a supportive community through good and bad decisions.
Summary: During class we analyzed Bottom's speech "Go Home" and the rhetorical components of her speech. What her ethos, pathos, and logos that were incorporated into her speech that made it so compelling to her audience, the citizens of Atlanta that were protesting but took it too far.
Comments
Post a Comment