Think about an argument or disagreement that you wish you could have handled differently. What happened, what was your goal, and what would you do differently now?
At times I realize I get emotional very easily when I'm passionate about something, I get nervous talking to other people so happens rarely making it harder for me to realize when to back off or if I'm taking it too far. When you're young you're given a black and white mindset, doing this or that makes a person a bad one. But as I get older reasons for actions start becoming more important in the decision making. There is a character that I like, they're portrayed as a grey character, a good person that does bad things, it makes their character more complicated while still showing growth during each chapter and how they are affected by their past and current actions. During that argument I felt compelled to explain the uniqueness that does deeds contribute to the character, like I wanted them to at least understand what the author was trying to display, I don't think I would approach it much different from how I originally did, I acknowledged what that character did wrong while still defending them.
Comments
Post a Comment